POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Does someone keeps all the images? : Re: Does someone keeps all the images? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:20:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does someone keeps all the images?
From: Ken
Date: 16 Apr 1999 06:05:20
Message: <3716FBF6.1133BD40@pacbell.net>
Markus Becker wrote:

> The images are here to stay. There is no intention
> to remove the older images from this server.
> But as harddisks have the tendency to fill up.....
>
> Markus

  I am sure I too have read in one of the newsgroups a message from the
news server admin that they will make every attempt to save every messge
posted but as space becomes a problem older files will have to be deleted.
  I would say though that this group of images has the makings of an
official Pov-Ray images CD. Even if not quite the same artistic talent
as that shown in the I.R.T.C there are many here that are none the less
extaordinary and would do well to promote the art of raytracing with
Pov-Ray.

Ken's inspirational message of the week.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net