POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Povray phyics simulation : Re: Povray phyics simulation Server Time
4 Oct 2024 11:21:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray phyics simulation
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 Apr 1999 01:25:22
Message: <3716BB94.6C499AB@aol.com>
Unfortunately, yes, I believe so. Same went for dispersion before it got
hard-coded into that custom compile of POV-Ray. You did the dispersion
about the same before then, by using texture averaging of the
refractions. Then POV-Ray code changed and it didn't work with 3.1
anymore until the dispersion patch.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe