POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Does someone keeps all the images? : Re: Does someone keeps all the images? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:21:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does someone keeps all the images?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 Apr 1999 01:16:04
Message: <3716B964.899757BB@aol.com>
LOL, yeah, I wondered what the pre-requisite was for an image to be
chosen. I don't think there's much harm done, the poor guy just jumped
before he thought and we are all guilty of that some time or another.
It's a very good idea if you ask me, and he should even be commended for
doing so, but I think everyone would feel better if there were a
images-only place to see *all* the uploads, even if just a list, not
some. The task would no doubt be daunting unfortunately and probably
under the jurisdiction of the povray news administrator(s). Anyone got a
guess as to how many images exist here since inception of this
newsgroup? I'll say a thousand or more.
I'm sure this is just rehashing an old topic. None-the-less a good one
since binaries.images is never going to be pure images alone. Oops, I
just happened to realize some of us have posted images to
povray.general. I don't mean before, I mean just now I did. Sorry
general readers! Will have to blame the administrator for making the
request for them there ;)

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe