POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Let's make a forest : Re: Let's make a forest Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Let's make a forest
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 16 Apr 1999 00:59:12
Message: <3716B571.BA58FCA8@aol.com>
Well, this isn't what I thought it was going to be after all.
I've only messed with Sonya Roberts plant includes before. I've been
meaning to get back to some trees. Good luck with this idea, and yeah,
who *doesn't* think a lot of the wellknown and useful includes, macros,
etc, shouldn't be included. No one probably, so it must be a secret
password needed to add to the "official" distribution eh? :)

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe