POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Does someone keeps all the images? : Re: Does someone keeps all the images? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does someone keeps all the images?
From: Spider
Date: 15 Apr 1999 22:06:24
Message: <37168BF3.E8D7CD70@bahnhof.se>
Thomas Lake wrote:

> The URL is:
>
> http://a214.ryd.student.liu.se/povray/
>
> You can find a post about it in povray.binaries.tutorials. Some people are
> upset at him for taking the images and posting them without consent, however I
> think he has contacted most of the people who made the images.
>
> Zeger Knaepen wrote:
>
> > I was just wondering: is there someone out there who keeps all the images
> > posted here?  I keep some of them, but not all.  I remember something about
> > somebody who put some (that many "some" :-) of these images on a website.
> > If it still exists, what is the URL?
> >
> > ZK
Well, i don't make many final images, there are some ideas, I develop
them, make a few scripts, and drop them, so I don't think I'm one to
talk about this. but I'll do that anyway :-)

as for me, once I post an image here, it is because I want feedback and
ideas on them,  and if he puts them on a web-site together with aa email
link(wich he has in most cases) I think its all good and well, since
anyone could access the image by logging on to this group(web-view..),
why not have them on a public site?

//Spider
--Come on, mail me with a newsreader suggestion.