POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Let's make a forest : Re: Let's make a forest Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Let's make a forest
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 15 Apr 1999 20:27:50
Message: <371675f6.0@news.povray.org>
Steve <sjl### [at] ndirectcouk> wrote in message news:37167060.9D062CFD@ndirect.co.uk...
> Andy
>
> That makes sense, and particularly if it's bundled with the next
> or even the current official distribution of POV.
>
> Steve

Agreed. Someone mentioned recently that POV should be bundled with Colefax's includes
for
example. They're all tiny files, and would save a lot of searching for the newcomer.
In my
case, I had no idea that the lens flare includes were available until recently, and
since
then I have put his AutoClck.mcr file to much use.

Where are you Steve?

--
Andy