POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Little help for the dome generator : Little help for the dome generator Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:26:08 EDT (-0400)
  Little help for the dome generator
From: Ph Gibone
Date: 15 Apr 1999 05:02:11
Message: <37159d03.0@news.povray.org>
Here are all the bases, slopes, windows you can use with the dome generator
(either Moray Dll or Exe version)

If you need another one (Base, slope or Window) just send me the functions
(very easy to include) or the drawing (I will have to find a function able
to mimic, your drawing, so it might be not possible !!!)

BTW I'd be very happy if someone would like to host the DLL and the EXE on
his/her page so that everybody knows where to find the latest version TIA

Philippe

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Slope.jpg' (44 KB) Download 'Base.jpg' (43 KB) Download 'Window.jpg' (41 KB)

Preview of image 'Slope.jpg'
Slope.jpg

Preview of image 'Base.jpg'
Base.jpg