POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Frost Cubes (36Kb jpeg) : Re: Frost Cubes (36Kb jpeg) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Frost Cubes (36Kb jpeg)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 14 Apr 1999 22:46:20
Message: <371544C0.5076D346@aol.com>
Looks really neat. Too bad you lost the script, I've done that a time or
two due to continuos updating and the overwriting. Those backups serve a
purpose only once each time. It is a good habit to save to a different
filename when a good new effect, texture, or model is found. I have
plenty of these. Got to watch out for the "tweak and lose" syndrome.
Careful out there everyone.
I have an ice cube I was trying this past winter that sounds as if it
has some similarities to yours, though not very good really and
certainly not a great looking effect as this is.

> > looks nice, can you  post the source of it, i'de like to see it.
>
> Sorry, I've edited it a good few times since then, and didn't make a backup.
However,

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe