POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stereopovographic Tree : Re: Stereopovographic Tree Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:12:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stereopovographic Tree
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 14 Apr 1999 22:20:56
Message: <37153ECD.53938B9D@aol.com>
Ah, another person *does* exist that can't "focus" while cross-eyed.
You'd think this is easy since it's mentioned a lot for doing these sort
of things. I can keep focus no matter what "wall-eyed" (never understood
this term).
I have a simple method, requiring no instruments, for seeing this sort
of image; explained with small illustration at my 3D viewing web page:

 http://members.aol.com/wrld0rigin/3D.htm  (zero in origin, capital "D")

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe