POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Povray phyics simulation : Re: Povray phyics simulation Server Time
4 Oct 2024 05:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray phyics simulation
From: Steven Pigeon
Date: 14 Apr 1999 21:23:07
Message: <37153086.BC5751F7@iro.umontreal.ca>
Lewis wrote:

> I've rendered a better version for my lab report. Just thought it
> *might* slightly interest someone out there.
>
> I just want to point out that in my experiment, twisting the half-circle
> lens 30 degrees would cause the light beam to bend 20 degrees. So I
> tried it in the scene and it worked. The dark sphere is 0 degrees, and
> every other sphere is 10 degrees more off.

Cool.

But make the beam red, so that it will look like a laser (thus, not
raising the question about color splitting).

Best,

    S.

>  [Image]

Steven Pigeon                     Ph. D. Student.
University of Montreal.
pig### [at] iroumontrealca           Topics: data compression,
pig### [at] jspumontrealca          signal processing,
ste### [at] researchattcom           non stationnary signals
                                  and wavelets.
         http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pigeon