POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : StarDestroyer (2 JPGs: 13.7K, 85.2K) : Re: StarDestroyer (2 JPGs: 13.7K, 85.2K) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:14:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: StarDestroyer (2 JPGs: 13.7K, 85.2K)
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 14 Apr 1999 13:25:14
Message: <3714c16a.0@news.povray.org>
Dylan Beattie heeft geschreven in bericht
<3713D361.4FB55A24@ecs.soton.ac.uk>...
>Stunning!  That's gotta be by far the best POV-Ray Star Destroyer I've
>seen yet.

Thanks.

>In fact, I'd be honoured if you'd consider submitting it to
>Star Wars: The POV-Ray Collection
>(http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~dmb197/starwars.html) - I've got a SD on
>there at the moment but it's just a wireframe conversion I did from a
>3DS (I needed one in a hurry... :) ) and not particularly good in
>close-ups.

I'd be pleased to send it when it's finished.  But I've got little time
these days.  It might take a while to finish and to minimize the file-size.
Should it be POV-Ray, or is Moray ok?

>Again, a very nice job. Any ideas for future SW-related projects?

My next project will probably be a SuperStarDestroyer.  Then ... Wait I'll
get TEGTVAV...

Allright, let see...  An ATAT-walker, doesn't look too hard.  Dash Rendar's
Outrider, quite a simple design.  The DeathStar (both I, II and the
prototype)...
Quite a lot work to do still.
Oh, yes.  I should also finish my Millennium Falcon.

ZK