POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stereopovographic Tree : Stereopovographic Tree Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:13:49 EDT (-0400)
  Stereopovographic Tree
From: Lewis
Date: 13 Apr 1999 19:20:17
Message: <3713C30B.91468E98@netvision.net.il>
First of all, I'm really Noam Lewis (you probably recognize it by now)
but I'm posting under Lewis since my brother changed the name to his
when he saw Noam. Any messages under the name Eran Lewis or Basil Lewis
were really posted by me. And so from now on I'll go under the name
Lewis......(Oh, the joy of having to share a computer with 5 people.....
;))

blabla bla.....Anyway:

I just got the gilles famous tree macro, and the first thing I did was a
stereopovograph.
For those interested, the stereo viewer mention, i would suggest
calling: stereopovscope for the sake of having a cool long name that I
love (and has POV inside too)

This picture is especially nice when printed.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'tree3d.jpg' (26 KB)

Preview of image 'tree3d.jpg'