POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Now that you are all awake... : Re: Now that you are all awake... Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Now that you are all awake...
From: Josh English
Date: 13 Apr 1999 15:25:10
Message: <37138BD3.BA96A8A6@spiritone.com>
superellipsoid objects can have a cool star look to them if played with
properly. Use values greater than 1 (The docs only mention 0 to 1, but you
can go higher) and you can get some nice shapes. For some examples, look for
a thread called Super Lips on .images dated 1/9/99 by Ken Tyler

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom