POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Updated electric guitar : Re: Updated electric guitar Server Time
4 Oct 2024 13:12:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Updated electric guitar
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 13 Apr 1999 10:29:27
Message: <3713461B.800CE83@ida.utb.hb.se>
Hi Fabien;

I am sorry, I just wanted to surprise people by showing that I know something about
electric guitars (and also indicate that I <used to> play some before realised that
I was too mathematically minded too actually _make_music_ ).
It's a great image, and I even thought I could help by indicating that the body
should be rotated 180 degrees to be playable for a right-handed player (since the
neck is a right-handed neck).

Once again: good modelling/texturing!

Regards,

- Mikael.