POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Candle / media : Candle / media Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Candle / media
From: Scott McDonald
Date: 13 Apr 1999 10:20:33
Message: <371344DC.B0D085B7@metrolink.com>
OK, so I grabbed Ken's Media Candle code and started playing with it.
I've discovered a fewthings.  First, putting media in a real scene with
lights and stuff makes media washout, second, media on a rotational
sweep doesn't look right at all, media in a sphere works fine, but in a
CSG of 2 spheres and a cone it's not the same either.   So, heres my
dragon staring at media candle in perplexity wondering what the hell it
all means.  (i rather like my candle though)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'candle_test.jpg' (52 KB)

Preview of image 'candle_test.jpg'