POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Want some input on this castle : Re: Want some input on this castle Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:12:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Want some input on this castle
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 12 Apr 1999 22:22:06
Message: <37129D7B.E7D2EB52@home.com>
You produced that after only a week!? That's amazing, do you have prior
experience with 3D modeling and rendering? As for my comments, the clouds need
some work, give them more turbulence, scale them up a bit and their too uniform
in colour. And lastly the waves in the water are too small, scale the normal
pattern you used on them up a bit. But over all that's very good after only 1
week!