POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Want some input on this castle : Re: Want some input on this castle Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:14:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Want some input on this castle
From: Steven Pigeon
Date: 12 Apr 1999 22:07:03
Message: <371297EE.15FABC5C@iro.umontreal.ca>
Christopher Hemminger wrote:

> I'm really new to POV.  about a week.  and this newsgroup about 2 days.  I
> just wanted to get some peoples input on this image.  I think that maybe the
> clouds need some work.  Oh, sorry for the huge size.  I couldn't find a
> decent JPEG converter.  I rendered it at 800x600 it took 6m 31s on my
> computer: AMD-K6 333Mhtz 36MB Ram.  I should also say that the image is
> unfinished.

Kind of cute, but the roofs would look much better if they were roughersomehow.
... Maybe lots of individual tiles?

Best,

    S.

Steven Pigeon                     Ph. D. Student.
University of Montreal.
pig### [at] iroumontrealca           Topics: data compression,
pig### [at] jspumontrealca          signal processing,
ste### [at] researchattcom           non stationnary signals
                                  and wavelets.
         http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~pigeon