POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Posters : Posters Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:11:16 EDT (-0400)
  Posters
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 12 Apr 1999 21:42:54
Message: <3712926C.12D840A@209software.com>
I have asked this before, but never got a satisfactory answer.
poster (like the ones you get at Blockbuster).  OR let's say I wanted
to produce a calendar for my business...
but where can I go to get these files output either as a negative or a
poster?
looked everywhere, but found no such thing.
the acquisition of
or litigated. It can't.
wisest course of action
HREF="http://language.perl.com/news/y2k.html">http://language.perl.com/news/y2k.html</A>