POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Updated electric guitar : Re: Updated electric guitar Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:13:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Updated electric guitar
From: Mikael Carneholm
Date: 12 Apr 1999 14:03:22
Message: <371226A9.94A6E898@ida.utb.hb.se>
I would never play this guitar, for three reasons:

- It's a 21 fret neck. (I hate to bend a minor 3:rd to reach that high E
when soloing over a E minor progression)
- The cut-away is made on the wrong side for a right-handed player (i.e,
me.). Makes it even harder to reach that high E.
- No humbuckers. I can live with single-coil, but only if they are Seymor
Duncan pickups (or EMG) with high output. Just to let you know.

Regards,

-  Mikael (equally lousy guitar player and programmer)

Mikael Carneholm
Dep. of Computer Science

http://www.studenter.hb.se/~arch
E-mail: sa9### [at] idautbhbse