POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : mountain (pre)view ~65K : mountain (pre)view ~65K Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:15:20 EDT (-0400)
  mountain (pre)view ~65K
From: Abe
Date: 12 Apr 1999 13:28:49
Message: <37121F47.429B4753@atmos.albany.edu>
This is really just a piece of a scene which is not finished yet. However, I'm
posting it here because a. it is an excercise entirely in non-patched POV (hf
generation, slope dependent textures, etc) and b. it is the first time that I
feel I'm at least headed in the right direction for decent terrain textures.

At any rate, I welcome comments and suggestions.

Abe