POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Insectoid Robot: Comments Welcome, Advice Encouraged : Insectoid Robot: Comments Welcome, Advice Encouraged Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:13:01 EDT (-0400)
  Insectoid Robot: Comments Welcome, Advice Encouraged
From: Wykan
Date: 12 Apr 1999 03:36:51
Message: <37119483.0@news.povray.org>
Don't tell me the textures suck, because I know they do. ;-)

Right now I'm concentrating on getting the proper body proportions. Do they
look "right?"

Bear in mind that I also plan to animate it, and I'd like to move the legs
in a believable fashion: Specifically, I want it to move like an INSECT,
rather than like a robot. Any advice along those lines will be gratefully
accepted.

Humbly willing to admit ignorance,
Wykan

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bug01.jpg' (31 KB) Download 'underbug.jpg' (21 KB)

Preview of image 'bug01.jpg'
bug01.jpg

Preview of image 'underbug.jpg'
underbug.jpg