POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Not always the same render results?? : Re: Not always the same render results?? <<<----- WAIT A SECOND THERE!!! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 13:12:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not always the same render results?? <<<----- WAIT A SECOND THERE!!!
From: Lance Birch
Date: 11 Apr 1999 22:12:00
Message: <37114860.0@news.povray.org>
OK, I've woken up now... :-)  Nice dreams but not Lucid... :-(

Anyway, back to the subject, ahem, no, I don't think this would happen
because then it would basically undermine the whole idea of computers being
accurate+ACEAIQAh-  So I still think that it must be either a pseudo random number
thing (that is affected by previous renders) or it is something to do with
jittering in AA, even though it's set to 0 maybe it's not really off or
something...  Just a thought...

Then again, it might just be a memory thing... Who knows?

--
Lance.

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone