POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV 4 ideology proposal : Re: POV 4 ideology proposal Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV 4 ideology proposal
From: Lance Birch
Date: 11 Apr 1999 21:49:24
Message: <37114314.0@news.povray.org>
>a) You can't speak to the creators by just e-mailing them, now can you?

       Yes, I can, for example, if I want to know about the up and coming
features in Shiva (MAX 3) then all I have to do is email Frank DeLise...
He's also got a great website by the way... and he also made the opening
sequences for Lost In Space... :)

>b) You are obviously loaded with cash, Lance. (Can I have some?)

       No, I'm not, and no you can't...

>c) Long live piracy! (Just kidding... why would I use POV if I could get
3ds...
>just kidding again, I _can_ get it, but I prefer POV).

       Have you ever used MAX R2.5?  (don't say you've used R1.2 because it
was TERRIBLE!!!)

--
Lance.

---