POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV 4 ideology proposal : Re: POV 4 ideology proposal Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV 4 ideology proposal
From: Lance Birch
Date: 11 Apr 1999 13:20:46
Message: <3710cbde.0@news.povray.org>
Sorry, I just HAVE to comment on that one...

If you ask me it has PLENTY of personality and charm!!!  :)

It's a fast and efficient renderer too... and when it is used correctly
(which it unfortunately almost never is... because of all the non-dedicated
pirate users) it can create some of the most fascinating images I've ever
seen...

The cost is minimal for what you get in return...

But then again, you didn't ask me did you?  :-)

(You know you've been raytracing too long if you've ever gotten into a flame
war over renderers)

Lance.

P.S.  Plus, I'm a huge MAX supporter as you know so of course I can't say
enough good things about it :-)  Can't wait for R3.0 - SHIVA!  WOOHOO!

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone