POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Inside Joke? : Re: Inside Joke? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:13:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inside Joke?
From: Lance Birch
Date: 11 Apr 1999 12:47:21
Message: <3710c409.0@news.povray.org>
WHY ?  Because I'm interested...

WHAT if I did ?  Then you would not fall into the group of people that
didn't...

WHO is going to care ?  Probably you...

WHAT difference could it make ?  Not much really, unless you're allergic to
silver or nickle (in which case you could always switch to Niobium, Titanium
or Platinum)...

WHEN is all of this going to stop ?  Probably never...

WHAT business is it of yours anyway ?  None what so ever...

WHERE you are going with this line of questioning ?  No where in
particular...

WHAT is it that you people want from me anyway !!! - BLOOD ?  No, but it
sure would be interesting to see if we could isolate a gene for indenting...

--
Lance.

P.S.  Why do you always leave a space before you place a question mark?

---
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone