POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Prisms gone awry! : Prisms gone awry! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  Prisms gone awry!
From: Glenn Bautista
Date: 11 Apr 1999 11:39:10
Message: <3710B4CE.62AB66A4@compass.com.ph>
HI,

    I really need your help, guys.. I have made this object using a
prism with a cubic spline but unfortunately for me, I can't seem to make
it go to wherever I want it to go.... I used translate<> but it doesn't
seem to work... and it seems to me that it is using its own set of
rules... Am I doing something wrong? (obviously)... or have I gone
mad!.... please help me figure out which one is which.... grr.... I'm
just a little confused... please help me if you can. Thanks!!!