POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Inside Joke? : Re: Inside Joke? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:13:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inside Joke?
From: Ken
Date: 11 Apr 1999 11:35:19
Message: <3710B171.339B6DFA@pacbell.net>
Lance Birch wrote:

> LOL...
>
> Ken, a question... and it's serious too, I'm not implying ANYTHING by this
> at all...
>
> Do you have any body piercings?
>
> --
> Lance.

None that where intentionaly inflicted upon my self. I have recieved
many punctures and have violated the surfaces of my skin more times
than anyone could possibly remember but no not in the sense that you
are implying.

WHY ?

WHAT if I did ?

WHO is going to care ?

WHAT difference could it make ?

WHEN is all of this going to stop ?

WHAT business is it of yours anyway ?

WHERE you are going with this line of questioning ?

WHAT is it that you people want from me anyway !!! - BLOOD ?

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net