POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Music 3 (87k) : Re: Music 3 (87k) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:12:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music 3 (87k)
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 10 Apr 1999 13:37:43
Message: <370f7e57.0@news.povray.org>
Nice modelling. However, I have some suggestions about the texturing. First
and foremost, the brass instruments. The texture should have a higher
brilliance value and the pigment should be darker. Perhaps also a bit lower
saturation and hue (I love HLS)
The sound-box (?) of the violin should look a bit more shiny and less noisy
<g>. Right now, I really don't see it as lacquered veneer.

Margus