POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : music - guitar : Re: music - guitar Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:14:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: music - guitar
From: Bugs74
Date: 10 Apr 1999 06:48:25
Message: <370f1e69.0@news.povray.org>
Really like the neck and head, but what are those traingle-shaped cutouts in
the body?
I also think that the knobs could be easily changed to more realistic ones,
and that the bridge where the strings are attached at the end could be a bit
more detailed.
But I like it anyway!!!!!!!

Bugs74

Fabien Mosen <101### [at] compuservecom> heeft geschreven in bericht
<370EEE23.DAAC9EC0@compuserve.com>...