POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Patent Pending : Re: Patent Pending Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:13:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Patent Pending
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 9 Apr 1999 22:31:22
Message: <370ea9ea.0@news.povray.org>
I had some limited success with a similar project some time ago. But back
then I still had a 486. Guess why I quit (and didn't patent it).
As for the image, a colored mosaic window - like yours - will probably be
the most common use for this effect. It also tends to be the worst kind of
an image to project through media - lot of sarp color variation requiring
high sampling rates...

Margus