POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : jumping the moon take 2 : Re: jumping the moon take 2 Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: jumping the moon take 2
From: Margus Ramst
Date: 9 Apr 1999 22:28:52
Message: <370ea954.0@news.povray.org>
First of all, I really like the concept - and the composition.
The foam certainly looks good, but I suggest using more tubulence and/or a
slightly more softer edges. It seems the foam is following the contours of
the HF trianles too closely (I presume you still use slope-dependent
textures).
I don't know high priority the sky is in this image, but it would need some
work. It's not bad, mind you, but compared to some the truly awesome sky
scenes it lacks some realism.

Margus