POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : jumping the moon take 2 : Re: jumping the moon take 2 Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:10:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: jumping the moon take 2
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 9 Apr 1999 05:18:20
Message: <370db7cc.0@news.povray.org>
Hi all

> How about sharing the code for the sea.

I will prepare a short! article on how it was done and ways it could be
improved(when I get time)

The actual code won't help anyone - it's a mess due to all my experiments,
in fact it's reached the stage where I can't understand it!

I'm going to start from scratch using all the experience I've gained.

BTW anyone know any good sites that might help with the making of the wave
HFs...there I've given it away Ken!

All the best

Mick