POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : POV-Ray modification question : Re: POV-Ray modification question Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:27:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray modification question
From: Ray Gardener
Date: 8 Apr 1999 19:36:12
Message: <370d2f5c.0@news.povray.org>
Ken wrote in message <370CF87F.D0C5D314@pacbell.net>...

>  I really had not intended to imply that Leveller graudate to a fully
>integrated rendering package. The section you quoted above was a poorly
>worded suggestion of options available to your current design challenge.

> [useful stuff snipped]

Understood. It's just that for every newsgroup poster,
there's way more lurkers, and I figured it would be
good timing to explain how the vision thing was working
out. A lot of users desire improved rendering, and
this was a handy way to let them know what's being
planned, and the rationale behind it.

Hopefully I can start doing IRTC entries in time
for Leveller's first birthday (May 1/99, or close to that).
:)

Ray