POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : IK help : Re: IK help Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:23:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IK help
From: Equiprawn
Date: 8 Apr 1999 16:09:39
Message: <370cfef3.0@news.povray.org>
Scott,

I had a look at your file, and it seems to be OK. What exactly is the
problem?

If the arm is bending the wrong way, (it hapened to me a lot when I was
building my person), you could try changing the Min and Max values in the
Transformation Limits panel (just say you used Min -20 and Max 60, try
Min -60 and Max 20).

If the arm is just plain difficult to control, and doesn't seem to bove
where you want, I think it might have something to do with that dampen
option. Like I said, I'm not really sure what it's for, but you could try
changing it and see if it helps.

Equiprawn