POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Moray's Inverse Kinematics Testing (3 JPGs) : Re: Moray's Inverse Kinematics Testing (3 JPGs) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:12:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray's Inverse Kinematics Testing (3 JPGs)
From: Equiprawn
Date: 7 Apr 1999 16:07:05
Message: <370bacd9.0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

What exactly do you mean by plugin?

If you mean a plug in for Moray that will add IK people to a scene, just
download the scene file that I posted to moray.win . You can use the
included person in any of your scenes.

If you mean making some sort of macro or .INC file for Povray that will let
you add posable people to scenes, I'm afraid I don't have the knowledge or
expertise to implement such a thing. Maybe if somebody out there wants to
take a look at the Moray file provided and give it a go, but it would
probably be easier to just use Moray to position the people, and then copy
the POV script into your scene.

Equiprawn