POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grenadine : Re: Grenadine Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grenadine
From: ingo
Date: 7 Apr 1999 15:49:10
Message: <370ba8a6.0@news.povray.org>
+AD4-It looks to me as though you've got two shadow problems here, I hardly
+AD4-noticed the lemon problem,......

This one is solved (by Margus), I didn't put a photon+AF8-pass+AF8-trough statement
in the lemon. Stupid me.

+AD4-.... at the top of the drink the shadow is almost
+AD4-solid ( in the shadow on the floor, not in the drink itself ), this
+AD4-makes it look as though there is a head of froth on the drink, as you
+AD4-would see on a glass of beer.  I'm sure this hard shadow shouldn't be
+AD4-there.

Tried several things, nothing solved this yet. There should be a shadow
allright but it is mutch to dark.

+AD4-Anyway what is a Grenadine made of?

It's the juice of pommegranate. Verry refreshing.

ingo

--
Met dank aan de muze met het glazen oog.