POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANNC: A Moray Inverse Kinematics Tutorial : ANNC: A Moray Inverse Kinematics Tutorial Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:29:14 EDT (-0400)
  ANNC: A Moray Inverse Kinematics Tutorial
From: Equiprawn
Date: 7 Apr 1999 14:05:25
Message: <370b9055.0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I've just written a tutorial for the new IK feature in Moray, complete with
step by step examples. Hopefully it will inspire some great animations, if
animation becomes an option in Moray.

Check out povray.binaries.images under "Moray's Inverse Kinematics Testing
(3 JPGs)" for some scenes I made during testing.

Have Fun!

Equiprawn

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: