POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My 1st raytrasing : Re: My 1st raytrasing Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:12:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My 1st raytrasing
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 7 Apr 1999 03:51:27
Message: <370b006f.0@news.povray.org>
This is a really good one!

It's great to see a "first" that is not either some planet (usually with
some atempt at rings) hanging in space or some reflecting objects hovering
over a checkered plane (doh!) ;-)

I like the usage of the fog, it makes the whole thing look sort of
surrealistic.

Stick to it Mike!
Just don't ever talk to your uncle about "indentation" and instead learn the
proper way right from the beginning: Indent! Indent! Indent, and .... eeeh,
Indent! :c)
(Oh No! Now the newsgroup is being used for indoctrination of minors! Get
the internet-police!!!)

Johannes.