POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Moray's Inverse Kinematics Testing (3 JPGs) : Re: Moray's Inverse Kinematics Testing (3 JPGs) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:17:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moray's Inverse Kinematics Testing (3 JPGs)
From: Andrew Cocker
Date: 6 Apr 1999 23:45:23
Message: <370ac6c3.0@news.povray.org>
A while ago I posted in povray.general that I would love to see POV include
image-processing capabilities built in, so that the beautiful glow on the white
objects in
your image could be similarly applied on an object-by-object basis during rendering.
Surely this could be easily implemented, adding little to rendering times.

Congrats on mastering IK. I rarely even start Moray up these days, preferring to
hand-code.

all the best,

Andy
-