POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Landscape Macro - Demo (250k+, JPEG, 1024) : Re: Landscape Macro - Demo3 (2530k+, JPEG, 1024) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:11:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Landscape Macro - Demo3 (2530k+, JPEG, 1024)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 10 Apr 1999 20:37:18
Message: <370FE08C.F2B451E3@aol.com>
I have little tolerance for parse. Something go wrong only by render
time is the most aggravating. Hey, thought here, parse optimizations:
most spurious stuff parsed first, least last ;)
Didn't mean to confuse about the pixelization comment. I should have
added the word "illusion" and a smilie :)
From what I could see, if jaggies were present or not, I would not have
noticed much judging by all the sharp contrasting small scale blacks and
whites in there (land as well as water part).

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe