POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Music 3 (87k) : Re: Music 3 (87k) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:14:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music 3 (87k)
From: Steve
Date: 10 Apr 1999 21:24:46
Message: <370FDBB5.8A5CFB8B@ndirect.co.uk>
This has come on leaps and bounds since the first version.  How
about a moth organ, recorder, malodica and some small percussion
instrumaents in the display case.

Maybe some small area lights above shaded objects such as the
keyboard, making it look asthough there might be a spot light
somewhere, but we can't quite tell where it is kind of thing.

Cheers
Steve