POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Not always the same render results?? : Re: Not always the same render results?? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:11:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Not always the same render results??
From: Steve
Date: 10 Apr 1999 21:24:43
Message: <370FD837.AECF1834@ndirect.co.uk>
This phenomenon appears to me to be cyclical, suggesting that it
may be memory getting full, and clearing out and starting again,
something like that.

We know nothing about the size of the whole image, the object
count, are you using atmosphere, I'm sure that has some random
factor, media too.

I'd be tempted to look at the code.

Steve