POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Music 3 (87k) : Re: Music 3 (87k) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:11:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music 3 (87k)
From: Ken
Date: 10 Apr 1999 02:52:47
Message: <370EE5D6.48DF615D@pacbell.net>
Thomas Lake wrote:

> Yes I know of this odd problem in PSP, same in photoshop, I think your right about
> it being because of the image being in a memory buffer. However that is not the
> problem. The image looks fine even after I reload it, even if I reload it in another
> program. It only seems to happen when I post the image.

  I have seen ambiguities with images I have posted here that looked
different localy. I wonder if it might be related to the data storage
method used on this server. I am pretty sure that every thing here
is stored with compression applied. I recall Chris Cason mentioning
that all image file posted here were in fact stored as a form of
plain text file. I no too little to guess more on this issue.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net