POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Music 3 (87k) : Re: Music 3 (87k) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:10:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music 3 (87k)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 9 Apr 1999 22:59:37
Message: <370EB1B9.AB0220E9@home.com>
bankspad wrote:

> oh, now that turned out real nice.   ;-]

Thanks!

> You mentioned in a previous post that you resolved your lighting issues; mind
> sharing what you did?

Sure thing. It turned out to be a really silly problem, almost embarrassing, I
just had to turn the light's rgb value way down, all the way to 0.3. I just
didn't expect to have to turn it down so much. When I did however it fixed the
glarey affect the light in the other image had. However with the lower light
level I had to create a copy of the light and place it at the opposite end of the
counter.