POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Patent Pending : Re: Patent Pending Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:13:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Patent Pending
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 9 Apr 1999 22:35:12
Message: <370EAAAB.DD444460@aol.com>
With those darned cylinder lights what matters most is the tightness
value. If too low they are only bright centrally, however this doesn't
appear to be a problem here since the image is fully engulfed in light
and I don't see a central high intensity. Bet you already knew about
cylinder lights though.
That intervals versus color saturation is an interesting notion. I
noticed that the less intervals was the more full color (red 1 for
instance) there is instead of whiter and whiter when increased. Although
there is a mixture of both I've seen. Speckled mess usually too. I would
think it may have more to do with your overlapping colored rays of
light.
Was there 'absorption' in there?
'media' still befuddles me much :)

--