POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Inside Joke? : Re: Inside Joke? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:18:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Inside Joke?
From: Spider
Date: 9 Apr 1999 20:00:36
Message: <370E6F64.5C0EF056@bahnhof.se>
hehe, I actually find it lacking some in the layout parts. Can't understand why
I can't get bold text in it..

Actually, I've made transit to linux now, and I've found I miss a few things.

1) Knowledge enough to customize <insert windowmanager here>
2) textpad(http://www.textpad.com). Can't beat it.
3) A good X IRC client(I'm sure they exist)
4) textpad... No, I've taken that.. My Mail files.
5) The speed of my mouse. (unaccelerated but fast... strange I can't find a
setting for it)
well then, so little to make me happy.
Actually, the speed of linux feels great.. I feel I get more from the system now
than from windoze..

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]