POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Music 2 : Re: Music 2 Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:14:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music 2
From: bankspad
Date: 9 Apr 1999 16:43:18
Message: <370E5386.C3CE4E5C@pacbell.net>
Thomas Lake wrote:

> Thanks for your suggestions. I am particularly interested in your suggestion for
> adding a media to the room, what effect do you have in mind generating with the
> media?

I was thinking of a "mood" thing, really, and was wondering of the effect of having
some floating dust particles in the air. I don't know why, but I keep seeing your
image as if it was set in the evening, the shop is closed, the air is still and all
the dust kicked up from the day's activities is still lingering about... ( of
course, not a lot of dust )
I slapped together a real basic image to hopefully show what I'm babbling about.
When I converted the original to .jpg the quality crapped out so I'm posting both
.tga and jpeg (for anyone who can't view targa) and the media declaration in case
you're interested.

KB-

#declare Media=
  media {
  intervals 40
  scattering {1, rgb 0.0095}
  samples 1, 5
  confidence 0.9999
  variance 1/1000
  ratio 0.9
}

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'maybe.jpg' (9 KB) Download 'maybe.tga.tar' (226 KB)

Preview of image 'maybe.jpg'
maybe.jpg