POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Music 2 : Re: Music 2 Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:13:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music 2
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 9 Apr 1999 14:08:49
Message: <370E3550.452E80AA@home.com>
Thanks for your suggestions. I am particularly interested in your suggestion for
adding a media to the room, what effect do you have in mind generating with the
media? However by the time I got to reading your post I had already fixed much
of the lighting problem and added some more instruments. I am about to do a
final rendering, well it might not be completely final, it depends on how I'm
satisfied with the results of the large image. I will post the results here in a
few hours when done. Then take a look at that one and let me know if you think
any of the below still applies to it.

:-)