POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Music 2 : Re: Music 2 Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:10:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music 2
From: bankspad
Date: 9 Apr 1999 13:35:33
Message: <370E2821.19284F7C@pacbell.net>
I'm wondering what would happen if you:
1) got rid of the area_light and just stuck with the spot lights.
2) filled the room with very subtle media ( like dust )
3) raised the general ambience of the store, display area and all objects
4) relied on a supportive light source, perhaps light coming from a street
lamp in front of the store or from the other side of the street - maybe even
have the light react with the glass of the display window, i.e refraction,
filter, etc.

My two cents, for what it's worth.  ;-]

KB-

p.s.  nice progress on the trombone.