POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Music 2 : Music 2 Server Time
4 Oct 2024 07:11:46 EDT (-0400)
  Music 2
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 9 Apr 1999 12:15:48
Message: <370E1ACF.EB27D4F1@home.com>
I have been doing more work on the the image, however I'm not sure if it
looks better or if the additions don't just add more problems? I'm still
not finished, I'd like to add a drum set and a piano, and a sheet music
stand. And some more things to go in the display case. I liked how the
last image showed the instruments up close, hmm maybe there is a camera
angle that combines the two??

Also could someone help me with something here? In this image I wanted
to get the look of a store at night. You know, where the only lights
that are on are the display case lights and lights in the front. What I
did was to put a single light in the display case and several spot
lights for the hanging halogen lights. But I've had a really hard time
making the light in the display case look right. In this image it is too
bright, I want it to look like a bright florescent light but not light
the whole room! I tried to simply change the fade_distance and power on
the light but for some reason I had to change the fade power all the way
up to 30 before I saw any appreciable effect, anyone know why this might
be?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'music store.jpg' (65 KB)